CanoeFM is Looking for Volunteers!
· Bingo volunteers to help with our Tuesday night Bingo team (an approximate time commitment of 2 hours monthly)
· Bingo drivers for our bingo deliveries/pick ups on Wednesday morning. (an approximate time commitment of 4-5 hours monthly)
· On Air hosts for our early morning show on Wednesday as well as to fill in occasionally for vacancies
· Volunteers interested in learning production or technical skills
· Roving reporters are required occasionally for live on location interviews
· We are also looking for volunteers who enjoy a challenge and would like to help out with data entry.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Please contact either Janice or Roxanne at 705-457-1009, as we would love to chat with you about our opportunities. We will arrange a mutually convenient time for you to come to the Station, and at that time you will receive an introduction to the station, have your questions answered, and receive a Welcome Kit that contains our Orientation Manual, an application form and reference forms
- If you prefer you can also send an email to email@example.com to indicate your interest in volunteering.
- Once you have completed the forms then they are to be returned to the Canoe FM studios at 739 Mountain Street, Haliburton, ON. After your application and references have been processed, you will be contacted to arrange a time to meet and review Policies and Procedures and to sign that you acknowledge and understand them. At this time, you will schedule your training sessions, which is when the real fun begins!
- Complete required hours of training.