Three Minute Shopping Spree, Terms and Conditions
The winner of the 3 minute shopping spree agrees to the following guidelines:
- Shopping spree will be timed for 3 minutes beginning at the front of the store.
At the end of the 3 minutes, the winner will immediately stop placing items in the cart and the items will be taken to the cash register and tabulated.
- The Winner may only take two items of a like kind. For instance, two bags of shrimp, two hams, two bags of dog food, etc. If more than two are taken, those items will be excluded from the total received.
- The following items are not included in the spree: medications, gift cards, & tobacco, lottery tickets
- The Winner will shop alone and not receive any assistance from any other person including Foodland employees.
- The Winner agrees to have their name and picture used by Foodland and Canoe FM for advertising and promotional purposes.
- The grocery rewards program (air miles) does not apply to any part of the shopping spree.
- The Winner is not allowed to shop in store rooms, walk-in coolers, prep areas or any
other area designated to Foodland employees.
- The Winner releases Foodland and Canoe FM from any and all liability and/or injury that may occur as a result of participating in the shopping spree. This includes but is not limited to slips, trips, falls and strains due to lifting.
- No items from the shopping spree may be returned or exchanged for any reason. Items are not available for cash value.
- The Shopping Spree will take place on a date determined by the store owner and the winner
As the winner of the 3 minute shopping spree, I have read the above rules and agree to abide by these guidelines.
Printed Name: ______________________________________________________
Signature & Date: ______________________________________