RESULTS OF THE CURRENT WEEKLY DRAWS:
March 7, 2018
Bonnie Hoenow picked the 3 hearts in envelope # 29 and won $107.00/
February 28, 2018
John Parish was this week’s winner of $97 by finding the King of Clubs in envelope 26. He bought his ticket from HHOA member Keith Hodgson. The progressive jackpot is now up to close to $1300. Time to jump in there folks and build that pot.
February 14, 2018
Charlie Davis was this week’s winner of $101. He found the 2 of spades in envelope 47. Congrats Charlie and thanks for your support. Time to get on board folks, then again, maybe you can’t use an extra $1000 plus. Find the Ace next week and it’s yours.
FEBRUARY 7, 2018
Paul Cameron found the Queen of Spades in envelope 49. This was Paul’s second time winning and both tickets were bought by his brother at ON THE SPOT in Minden. Lucky man.
January 31, 2018
Bev Bourne is this week’s winner of $123.00. The elusive Ace is still out there.
Ron Muirhead was this Week’s winner of $81. He found the Jack of Clubs in envelope #6.. We would all love to see those ticket sales come up so the pot get’s bigger,faster. Ron won $81 for $5. Net profit…..wait for it……………..$76 bucks. *******LATE FLASH******* Rumour has it that Ron’s ticket was bought for him my none other than our BIG DRAW #1 WINNER OF OVER $11000 DOLLARS AT………………YOU GUESSED IT…..Agnew’s General Store in Wilberforce. Thanks everyone for your continued support to the HHOA and 100.9 Canoe FM Community Radio.
January 17, 2018
This week’s winner was Rich Beggs, who selected envelope #32 and found the 10 of clubs. He won $94 bucks for his small $5 investment. Just curious, how big does the pot have to get to for you to want to try, $100 (old news), $200 (been there, done that) or perhaps it’s next week where if you find the Ace, you will win almost $400? What’s your tipping point where you want to spend $5 and have a chance to win hundreds? Thanks to all those that continue to support our non-profit community organisations. Good luck next week.
January 10, 2018
Wynne Agnew was the first winner of the Catch the Ace Lottery #3. She won $69 with envelope 14 which contained the Jack of Spades. I know this was a short notice week everyone but I know you can do better. Even with the short notice, Wynne still bettered her investment by over 10X. Might not sound like a lot but $69 for $5 sounds pretty good. Don’t you think? Next week will be bigger. Time to get back in there folks and thanks for all your support.
WINNER FROM THE PAST CATCH THE ACE LOTTERIES
WINNER OF THE NOVEMBER 15TH TO DECEMBER 27TH, 2017 CATCH THE ACE DRAW
December 27, 2017
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE……IN ONLY WEEK #7, DAVE AND MICHELLE BRIDGES FOUND THE (NOT SO ELUSIVE) ACE OF SPADES IN ENVELOPE #22. THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE WERE WAITING IN GET BACK IN, MISSED THE THE BOAT THIS TIME. LOL. DAVE AND MICHELLE WON $1220 JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY BILLS TO START COMING IN. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE. DRAW #3 WILL COMMENCE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS ONCE A LICENSE CAN BE SECURED.
WINNER OF THE MAY-NOVEMBER 8TH 2017 CATCH THE ACE DRAW
PARTNERS IN THE HHOA’S CATCH THE ACE LOTTERY RECEIVE THEIR SHARE OF THE PROFITS FOR THE MAY TO NOVEMBER 2017 LOTTERY
Canoe FM’s Bob Stiles, Roxanne Casey and Ron Evans received their portion of the profit ($4,533.69) from the Haliburton Highlands Outdoors Association’s Catch the Ace Lottery. Larry Hewitt (President of HHOA) received $7,556.15 and Dennis Casey (Secretary/Treasurer,Haliburton Highlands Outdoor Association’s Resource Centre) received $3,022.46 from HHOA’s Rusty Rustenburg.
“Catch the Ace” IS now in Haliburton COUNTY
This is a new progressive jackpot raffle which is quickly becoming very popular across Ontario. The object of the game: Find the ACE of SPADES from a standard deck of 52 cards and win the JACKPOT. The winning ticket each week will receive 20% of tickets sales for the week as well as a chance to find the Ace of Spades.
The Haliburton Highlands Outdoors Association and Canoe FM have joined together to operate a weekly Catch the Ace (CTA) raffle. This game is extremely popular in the Maritimes where huge jackpots have been won.
There will be 52 envelopes and one card will be inserted into each envelope and sealed. The sealed envelopes will be mixed and numbered from 1 to 52. The numbered envelopes will then be placed in a locked display case which will only be opened at the draw time each week. This ensures no one knows which envelope contains the Ace of Spades.
Tickets are $5 each and are available at various retailers throughout the county. Write the envelope number in the square on your ticket you think contains the Ace of Spades. Tickets are only valid for the week in which they were purchased.
Each week there will be one ticket drawn and the winner will receive 20% of the ticket sales for that week. The envelope number entered on the ticket will be opened to reveal the card inside. If it is the Ace of Spades the winner will also receive the Jackpot. If it is not the card will be destroyed and that envelope number will be removed from the available numbers sheet. 30% of the sales each week will be rolled over to the jackpot until the Ace of Spades is found. Go to the Haliburton Highlands Outdoors Association for rules and regulations . Good luck to all.
This is a new draw with proceeds being partially split with Canoe FM, the outdoors association and outdoors association resource centre.
Tickets are sold weekly……with a cutoff time of noon on Wednesday…the following weeks tickets are available every Thursday morning.
RULES OF PLAY: HALIBURTON HIGHLANDS OUTDOORS ASSOCIATION (HHOA)
- OPEN TO ANYONE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER @ $5.00/TICKET & ONLY CASH ACCEPTED
- MAXIMUM TOTAL NUMBER OF TICKETS SOLD THIS WEEK____ AND ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FROM HHOA COMMITTEE AUTHORIZED RETAILERS/SALES LOCATIONS TILL NOON OF WEEKLY DRAW DATE
- DRAW NIGHT: ONLY ONE TICKET STUB IS DRAWN AND THE SELECTED NUMBERED ENVELOPE( # OUT OF 52) ON THE TICKET STUB CONTAINING 1 OF 52 PLAYING CARDS WILL BE REMOVED FROM LOCK BOX AND WILL BE OPENED BY TICKET MARSHALL
- ONCE # ENVELOPE IS OPENED AND THE PLAYING CARD IS REVEALED, ANY PLAYING CARD OTHER THAN THE ACE OF SPADES, THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE %20 OF THE PREVIOUS WEEK TICKET SALES AND THE %30 OF PAST WEEKLY SALES IS ADDED TO THE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT FOR THE NEXT WEEK DRAW.
- TICKET PURCHASERS CAN ATTEND DRAW, BUT WILL BE NOTIFIED OF WINNING IF NOT PRESENT.
- PRIZES: WEEKLY DRAWN TICKET GUARENTEED MINIUM OF 20% OF PAST WEEK TICKET SALES IS THE WEEKLY PRIZE AND %30 PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT IS THEN ADDED TO NEXT WEEK DRAW PRIZE UNTIL GRAND PRIZE ACE OF SPADES IS DRAWN AT THAT POINT LOTTERY ENDS AND WINNER TAKES ALL FUNDS ACCUMULATED
- A “MUST GO ” DRAW NIGHT WILL OCCUR WHEN THE MAXIMUM OF LOTTERY LICENCE REVENUE IS REACHED
- NOTE: ***IF NO ENVELOPE NUMBER IS SELECTED BY PURCHASER ON THE PURCHASED TICKET STUB, THEN A RANDOM ENVELOPE NUMBER OF THE REMAINING ENVELOPES WILL BE SELECTED ON BEHALF OF THE PURCHASER TO OPENED BY TICKET MARSHALL.
- ALL DRAWS AND PLAYING CARDS PUT INTO THE ENVELOPES AND INTO LOCK BOX WILL BE VIDEO TAPED. THE TICKET MARSHALL WILL BE THE ONLY KEY HOLDER TO THE LOCKED BOX CONTAINING THE NUMBERED ENVELOPES WITH THE PLAYING CARD INSIDE. PROCESS: a)PLAYING CARDS SHUFFLED AND PLACED IN DARK ENVELOPES AND SEALED b) THEN THE ENVELOPES ARE RESHUFFLED AND THEN NUMBERS ARE PLACED ON ALL ENVELOPES NUMBER 1 THROUGH TO 52 AND PLACED IN LOCK BOX IN FRONT OF TICKET MARSHALL.
- THE CATCH THE ACE COMMITTEE MEMBERS /DIRECTORS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS. THE COMMITTEE CONSISTS OF Not-for Profit :HHOA(%40), CANOE FM (%40) AND THE CRA REGISTERED CHARITY HHRC(%20)(Haliburton Highlands Resource Centre) . THE CHARITY REVENUE %50 PROCEEDS OF THE DRAW(after administration expenses)ARE DIVIDED AS PER THE PERCENTAGES LISTED ABOVE FOR USE BY THE NOT-FOR-PROIT AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZTION TO MEET MANDATES
- CATCH THE ACE LOTTERY-HALIBURTON GOLD WILL ADVERTIZE IN PRINT,INTERNET,RADIO AND SOCIAL MEDIA
12) ONTARIO PROBLEM LINE GAMBLING HELPLINE # 1-888-230-3505